Friday, November 5, 2010

Boxed Water???

Finally... The American Beaner has come back to blogging after a brief hiatus!
Now that I am back behind my computer, I need some water to quench my thirst.

Okay... maybe I am not that thirsty.
Boxed Water is the new trend going around right now. It's a product that strives to push people to be more "green" by purchasing this boxed water product instead of its plastic counterpart since plastic is bad for the environment.
It's a great idea... but a horrible product!
Where did they box up this water from? Mexico? Seriously. The water inside this box tastes worse than water from your kitchen sink.
The name of the company is called "Refreshing Ideas"(Refreshing Ideas' Website) which stands by it's product to be the freshest and more pure water you can taste from a box. Perhaps the box ruined the quality of the water because it really was not refreshing at all.
At nearly $30 for an 18 pack of this boxed water (Boxed Water for Sale Here), it's really not worth it at all when you can turn around and buy a 24 pack of plastic bottled water for $5.63 at Costco.com. Here's the link in case you are interested: Affordable Water from Costco! You can still be eco-friendly with your empty plastic bottle by disposing it in a recycle bin.
Bam! I just saved you $24.37 and I protected your tastebuds from bad tasting water.

No comments:

Post a Comment